Tips For a Successful Job Search In a Virtual World
Quick tips to help you land your next nephrology job!
Based on years of helping nephrologists find their dream jobs, we’ve compiled some helpful tips to get you started.
- Where do you want to work, live and spend your time?Start by thinking through your priorities, such as:
- Family requirements
- Quality local schools
- Places of worship
- Visa consideration
- Geographic locations
- Your lifestyle
- Partner’s job
- Desired community amenities
- Cost of living
- Student loan debt
- What else is important to you?
Define your top priorities. Write them down.
We will review this as we work together to discover the right placement for you.
- Our specialized timeline gives you specific markers for 12, 9, 6 and 3 months prior to your graduation so that you can make sure you’re on track to successfully start your job on time. View our Job Search timeline here
- Network with former fellows, friends and colleagues who may be able to connect you with opportunities. Nephrology is a small world so use your connections wisely!
- Virtual interviews are here to stay. Take some time and review our interview preparation tips to make sure you’re fully prepared to connect on your next interview.
- Utilize social media to engage and connect – Twitter, LinkedIn, and other Nephrology-specific groups have an active following. If you’re not already using these platforms or engaged in a group, this is a great space to get involved and grow your network.
- Start here! You can upload your CV, connect with us and apply to jobs. See our current career opportunities here.
At US Renal link your career is our job. Our team is here to help! We look forward to connecting with you!
Our specialized timeline gives you specific markers for 12, 9, 6 and 3 months prior to your graduation so that you can make sure you’re on track to successfully start your job on time. View our Job Search timeline here