RPA 2024 Annual Meeting
Celebrating 50 years of excellence in nephrology, we invite you to join us for the 2024 RPA Annual Meeting. We have an exciting program planned for our Golden Anniversary. The RPA Annual Meeting will feature top notch education sessions, great networking, and unmatched collegiality. Organized all under one roof, engage with leaders, key contributors and decision makers on topics that impact the delivery of high-quality patient care, your businesses, and your finances. The 2024 Annual meeting will include multiple opportunities to celebrate our 50 years of stellar contributions to nephrology including the always fun welcome reception, celebratory 50th anniversary gala, and so much more.
You’ll hear from experts on:
- Value Based Care (VBC): Lessons learned at 2 years
- Transplantation: Transplant Role in VBC and Xenotransplantation
- Artificial Intelligence: Exploring the role of the new Generative /LLM AI models
- Green Nephrology: Impacts of a rising temperature and chaotic environment
- KDIGO Guidelines for CKD and AKPKD
- Nephrology Practice Operations
We will also have sessions designed for Early Career Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers.
Career Guidance Request
Let our U.S. RenaLink career advisors assist in a future class or meeting. Just fill out the form, and we'll be in touch.